Using hands-on demonstrations in this PLC training, we frame the challenging world of automation and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) into practical, down to earth lessons that are simple to understand. Students will learn to understand the PLC language, read and interpret PLC ladder logic, troubleshoot PLC programs, and fix the most common PLC problems on their own. Curriculum will also cover communications between PLCs, Scada, DCS, and devices in the field.
- History Of The PLC
- Ladder Logic Structure
- Functions and Instructions
- Understanding PLCs logic scanning
- Communications Overview
- Examples of Field Issues and Solutions
- Hands‐On Labs Starting from Basic and Progressing to medium/Advanced projects
- Labs have a focus for Process Control real-world applications
Seating for all upcoming in-person training courses will be limited and CDC guideline recommendations will be followed.